Jack Wightman @jtwightman
15 May, 09:29
ZIONIST DESIGNED IT, BOLSHEVICS CREATED IT, ISRALESTINE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DELIVERED IT. THE DESTRUCTION OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION WILL REORGANIZE THE WORLD FOR THE RISE [RISE] OF SATAN.
No one gets it, why would it take destruction to bring the rise of Satan. The BEAST is NOT even Around. The Minions have to destroy to worship it. The Great Awakening 👍 👌 😈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 May, 09:33
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Rev 20 : (Short Season) Hes Already Been Here And his time is even shorter Know!
Thats why we R Seeing eerything that's
ha[b][b]ining
Beast? Babalon?
imho, js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 09:38
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
He has always been here. We just didn't see. Now we have eyes to see and ears to hear and what's being destroyed is what was Satan's. Hopefully Jesus will now reign with peace, love and compassion.

16 May, 11:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You're Asleep

16 May, 01:49
Do you honestly think that everything that has happened in the world my entire life and I was born in 61 was the handiwork of our Savior, Jesus Christ?
No, it's not. Why do you think Jesus Himself was tempted by Satan? What are the words of the Our Father? Think about it.

16 May, 07:21
I do, you surrendered and everyone to Usury. Jesus didn't surrender. The Minions suckered the Vulnerable.

Surrendered? To what? To who? If I surrendered I wouldn't have been in this fight for 8 years trying to wake people up.
08:45 PM - May 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
16 May, 10:49
You were assigned, you chose, we are in Spiritual Warfare.

17 May, 12:50
Yes, obviously I was chosen just like everyone here and I choose Jesus and always will. Enjoy the rest of your week.