Law & Physics @physics171
#government
To govern the minds of the people.
Governments are not real.
Governments control the minds of weak people.
Governments minions lie.
Governments minions do fraud.
11:47 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
12 February, 11:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙂God never give you this life to be a slave. And, don't forget: we are able to think, to make decision in our best interests. So, we don't need this fucking Deep State to tell us what we can do or not. We born free and we should finish this life free, as well.🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 February, 11:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is a funny photo. I had this recurring dream as a child about g-d and falling to earth. G-d said he needed a volunteer to go to the earth (G-d was talking to many) and I looked down at the earth and said I could not do it. Some said, "yes you can" and I said, "no, it would be too hard. I can't do it."

Then someone pushed me over and I fell to earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396