COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
The Chemtrails we've seen since 2017 - 18 are controlled by the White Hats. They are very different than the the 'trails we saw for 20 years which spread out into an oily looking solid overcast. Donald Trump said in 2019 that the Chemtrails are now healing the Atmosphere. Most people didn't see the Chemtrails for years because the TV told them they were just a conspiracy theory. Disney even included them in their cartoon movies to make them appear as normal. The Current 'trails are very different. They don;t spread out as before and are largely over densely populated areas so many people can see them. They are being talked about! Its all part of the wakeup show we're watching.
07:47 PM - May 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
13 May, 06:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
FWIW, I think the white hats are indeed in charge of the chemtrails, and it's for the better overall, but not without collateral damage. That means they're bringing us the crazy weather, too, to wake us up to the climate hoax. If the WH aren't in charge, we're toast, so we must trust them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
13 May, 06:22
The increased level of aluminum in my soil tests indicates there's still something harmful in the trails. The sun still gets brighter and hotter when it's behind the gauzy veil of trails, which isn't normal. Everyone should leave the sky alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
12 May, 08:17
I'm not sure I believe this because we hardly see the sun anymore and we need the sun for our health and the food that we produce. And they use all these with HAARP to create all kinds of havocs.

None None @MUDD
12 May, 07:58
Yeah, I still got a problem with it...who said they could?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 May, 07:50
Is there any way to confirm this? 🤔

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts