Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I went from chentrails 24 years ago to now where I realize the weather is all controlled.

The weather is no longer naturally occuring.

I have no rock solid proof of it, but i sure as hell know it.
04:25 PM - May 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 May, 01:58
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
My career was in maint/service of dams, waterways, weatherstations with connections
to NOAA/NatWeather with Ca. state---manipulation of weather 100% true--started before early 50's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 May, 04:56
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Weather modification patents go back to the early 1950s. Uspto.gov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 May, 05:33
Agreed!

And what's with the "snow" in winter??
Reminds me of the "ice cream" now in the grocery stores -- it doesn't melt either 🤪

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 May, 08:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
oh yeah 😦

JenniferJackson @JenniferJackson
12 May, 04:33
Google pay 92$ every hour my last check was $8400 working 10 hours per week on the web. My more youthful sibling companion has been averaging 18k throughout recent months and he works around 24 hours per week. I cannot accept how simple it was once I attempted it out. This is my main thing...

Detail here...........>>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com