COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 May, 09:37
The more I go down the peanut rabbit hole: the more it begins to make sense.

Peanuts counter colon, breast, and prostate cancers. No wonder they moved everyone to sweet almonds and place peanut oil in the vaxx to get people allergic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 May, 10:25
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Interesting! Peanut butter and honey or jam sandwiches were a staple in almost every home when I was a kid. I also didn’t know anyone, appt that time with a peanut allergy.
One study said that Peanut allergies in children more than tripled between 1997 and 2008 and another said that Peanut allergies have seen a 21 percent increase among children in the United States since 2010. A 2015 study found that certain genes were present in 20 percent of the participants with peanut allergies. Could they have been messing with our genes back then? I would not put it past Fauci and friends!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 May, 10:52
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I remember the 'don't eat peanuts' advise changing from being pregnant with my first to my second child. Can't remember where I heard it, but something to do with the aluminium in vaccines. As it's an adjuvant, if they want to create an allergy in a lab rat, they would inject it with aluminium first. They've been giving pregnant women the flu jab for quite a few years now.
Also, was listening to Barbara O'Neil the other day, and she mentioned that besides cooked rice over a few hours old, peanuts were the next biggest harbinger of mould.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Hmmm, interesting! It feels that they have been setting us up for the ‘kill’ shot for decades. Lots of dots connecting for me these days.
03:38 PM - May 12, 2024
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
13 May, 07:55
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Exactly. It also appears that the mRNA in these latest shots was in the flu shots in at least 2019 and 2020 onwards. I will never take another jab again. Not for me, my children nor any pets too. So much I have found out, in animals too.