Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
05 August, 06:17
In response The Real One to his Publication
That is beautiful and wise, by using all the things the Creator blessed us with!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melinda Wagner @mxmomma05
12 February, 07:05
Could not love this more!❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
12 February, 11:50
I absolutely love this, I really do, but the rays of the sun actually put me into anaphylactic shock. I would love to give up all the drugs i have to take to stay alive, ive tried several times, with terrifying results. Hopefully med beds will put things right for me.

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
12 February, 11:35
That's beautiful. I want that framed.

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
12 February, 11:32
Well said !

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
12 February, 11:30
I too want togrow up and be as wise as this woman‼️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 February, 11:29
i love this. thank you