KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 10:44
I am feeding a 🐿 Family of 7 Squirrels 🐿 right now in My Yard , They are looking real healthy & happy 🥰 I think they best that they have ever looked
🐿 Awwwww🐿, I ❤️ My Squirrels 🐿🐿🐿
They don't like their 📸picture taken - lolz 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
12 February, 10:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
You should send to Santa Surfing. You have a family of Sammy's !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
12 February, 10:57
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Is she on here?

12 February, 10:59
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I don't think so. She is friends with XAnon who got fooked here. She's on telegram tho https://t.me/santasurfing

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
12 February, 11:00
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Beach Broadcast wasn't working.

I thought she was having problems...not sure why
11:08 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chulafirefly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chula Firefly, click on at the bottom under it