Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Maeroš¯•¸
Maerox
BREAKING: RFK Jr says "doctors found a dead worm in his brain," New York Times reports.

This was in 2010 but the story is just now being made public. This is giving me an odd feeling. The media is now advising to use IVERMECTIN. The same Rx theyā€™ve been speaking out against since Covid.

Ivermectin is great and everyone should deworm at least once every 6 months. I wouldnā€™t go the pharmaceutical Rx route thoughā€¦ I would go the less mainstream route (horse dewormer that is not made by Pfizer or other name-brand products)
https://twitter.com/i/stat...
04:45 PM - May 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 May, 04:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I purchased a 6 pack of Ivermectin back in 2017, for my horse. I have since used one of the syringes for myself, it cleared my athletes foot, (this did require a couple of applications) and, I used it on some skin tags - dealt with them too.

Periodically I take a pea sized amount - my Dr said it was pretty benign, so I am not overly concerned if the amount is a little bit over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396