Godly Man @WWCUE
After 8 years….Honestly, going through this movie seems akin to becoming a CPA, achieving a masters in accounting, and then being asked to go back and take accounting as a junior in high school.

I’m sure we are all feeling similar to that in one way or another. It’s boring.

Repost if you agree.
04:39 PM - May 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
08 May, 05:18
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I don’t even share anything with friends any more. Pretty much lost all interest. I have saved fewer than 100 memes and photos to my phone in the last month. That is by far the lowest 30-day total in the last 4.5 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
08 May, 04:48
I didn't know about the children 20 years ago. Not the depth of the abuse, and sex trafficking of children.
THE MONEY made off of HUMAN CHILDREN n BABIES 😳😫
Saving the children is the goal.
It is over whelming ,breaks need to be taken 😊
Breaks have worked for me. 👋💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 May, 04:40
THIS

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 May, 04:42
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Not boring at all