KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 10:44
I am feeding a 🐿 Family of 7 Squirrels 🐿 right now in My Yard , They are looking real healthy & happy 🥰 I think they best that they have ever looked
🐿 Awwwww🐿, I ❤️ My Squirrels 🐿🐿🐿
They don't like their 📸picture taken - lolz 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
12 February, 10:47
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Love feeding the birds and squirrels.
I have 2 crazy squirrels in my yard too. I wish I had half there energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🥰Awwww, You are so very sweet feeding them too🥰I feed My doves, blue jays, cardinals, many other birds, opossums, raccoons, squirrels, & so many more. I ❤️ them all so very much!!! 🙏✝️❤️
11:01 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
12 February, 11:12
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Til they get into your trash and paint your driveway with it 😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 11:14
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
No, they have never ever done this & I have lived here 7 years. It's a Vibe thing 🥰🙏✝️ We love each other 💙☀️🦋🙏✝️ But, I would not be upset at all if they did. That would mean they were hunrgry.