Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I want to put a challenge out there to all the folks on this site.
The CHALLENGE Is to go to Twitter X and post this video. We need to try and educate as many people as possible to the fact that that the Ashli Babbitt 'shooting' was a FALSE FLAG! If everybody posted this video on at least 10 posts, it might go a long way to start waking people up.
I've posted this video at LEAST a thousand times- maybe more, since it came out. There are SO many details that give it away as a false flag. The skinny cop dancing around with a weapon - the fact that the window that she went through just pushed through without any effort while all the other windows were being beaten and shattered but didn't completely give way. Why wasn't the window she went through shattered yet? What about the two-masked dude with the beard and 3-piece suit that gave her fake first aid? Why was Antifa guy in a MAGA hat John Sullivan there filming it?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:45 AM - May 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
08 May, 12:19
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Nobody got shot that day….trust me. They cleared thousands of people in ten minutes when they decided the time was right. Would have done that hours earlier if there was a shooting inside. All staged bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 12:23
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
The cops did fire explosive devices into the middle of the crowd that started the riot, and they shot the crowd and even their own ranks with rubber bullets. But, you are very correct--not with real bullets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 May, 11:41
Thing is it`s ALL fake.
Biden.
Trumps trial.
J6.
Sure there`s a war in Israel, but even that is just like all the others - - - - - stage managed!!!
We`re being played every last jack one of us,
Evil is still in control,everywhere, all around the world, almost every country and hardly anyone sees it.
Don`t you get it yet???

08 May, 11:53
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I think we'd all be dead by now if there wasn't a force for good that's fighting on our side. Of course you could be right, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 May, 11:39
i can go and read on "x"...but cant post. sorry..otherwise i would.

08 May, 11:51
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I didn't even think about that when I posted the 'challenge'. But any site is good to do that on. Maybe not FB, though- I've been kicked off there twice.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 11:29
I forgot to include below, in addition to being an experienced trauma nurse, I was also an ACLS instructor ( advanced cardiac life support). I would have flunked every participant in that emergency response team. 😂🤣🤣

08 May, 11:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Remember when the 'medic' came up and tried to open the little gauze packet? And what was that strapped to her chest? It sure looked like one of those fake blood dispensers to me.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 11:20 (E)
I have said this from the first time I saw this video clip. As an experienced trauma nurse there was not one iota of proper emergent care given for a patient with a GSW to the neck. No airway protocol at all, no positioning to maintain adequate circulation, no care to stabilize the neck. No CPR. No checking for a pulse. Moved the "patient" without proper positioning to prevent further injury especially spinal cord injury. No immediate 911 call! No safety at the incident to prevent others from an active shooter scenario. No EMS on scene initiating an IV and other standard protocols. Moving a "deceased" patient from a crime scene which is illegal and tampering with a crime scene. C'mon man! 🙄

08 May, 11:29
The list of things 'wrong' with that goes on and on! The AB 'shooting' is a great opportunity to get into the 'wheelhouse' of people who are still asleep from both sides. Thank-you for pointing these things out- I will definitely be citing these observations from a professional's point of view.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 May, 01:08
right on carole.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 May, 11:07
Of course it was a ff attack and my guess is she's still alive.

08 May, 11:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Exactly!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 May, 11:03
Thats's a great video. Would post but still banned not going back until lifted. Thanks for sharing

08 May, 11:09
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Have you tried to get back on lately?

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 May, 10:59
And there is this: http://mileswmathis.com/ja...

08 May, 11:10
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank-you! I'll spread this around, too.