Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 May, 09:07
I've been here since the beginning, supported trump etc, to those uneducated, your opinion means nothing, I can be who I want to be, at the end of the day, how does it affect your life? Move along now ...I have free will, you have nothing over me😘❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 11:30
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Wait,did i do anything😅😟i have to ask bcs i keep being annoyed and am rude to the wrong people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 May, 11:32
In response memes matter to her Publication
Noooo, you've done nothing, being rude is a stance🤣 sick of mfers telling me how to be, do you fuckers, leave us to do us 🤣💯
Love ya meme ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
Phjuuu,and sorry in forhand incase i am,like you Said sometimes its a stance and when i must stance all ova i leak, frenly fire. Its very serious 😟❤️ty for your patience and love, love you Nelli 💌
11:35 PM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 May, 11:43 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
No worries love 😘❤️ be you beautiful...lub you ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
08 May, 12:58
,løøøb uuuuz🫂❤️✨and always who else😂🩰