CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 03:17
sex changes to children are child abuse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 05:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Wait
I missed a spot
Is he defending the castration of Children or playing devils advocate?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 07:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
he needs to come out and clearly say he is against it but he refuses to do it because he wants the left vote

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 09:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ok
Is that purhaps part of the plan?
Humanity is far from awake on these issues
Is this a way to secure placeholders?

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 May, 09:36
Good questions, but my brain hurts.
The enigma of RFK, Jr

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 09:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
I think he is speaking to the left where they are well on their way of being all gone mentally and spiritually
Also knowing most of the right Are ready still indenial of gov corruption at the evil level we know but thats bcs they dont know and must be shown
The feminists control the left, feminst men mind you enforce these witches wishes based on their feelings
Satanists
We would never win the left with right talking points
Trust The Plan ❤️😂its happening
Patriarchy is the way, in Jesus'name

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 May, 09:44
Yes, Memes, in Jesus' name it's all in God's hands. That's the best I can think to say.

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it