Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 May, 04:37 (E)
Ok, Patriots. I think I figured out something we all need to understand.

You probably have seen or heard about the strange weather anomalies coming out of Antarctica. What are they? Who's creating them? What is their purpose is what I've been questioning.

Well, I think it's this:

It's #DeepState ops to warm the North Atlantic waters.

These HAARP-induced weather events are DESIGNED to push warm water from the equatorial regions into the North Atlantic so we have, most likely, the WORST HURRICANE SEASON ON RECORD.

The eastern seaboard of the United States is the target, and more specifically, probably Mar-a-lago!

We've seen 5 of these events over the past two weeks alone. There is no doubt in my mind that these microwave events are moving water and possibly warming the waters at the same time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
07 May, 06:36
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
07 May, 08:01
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Fookers, it is... Good catch

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
07 May, 07:25
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Spot on
Attempt to defend the crashing dollar