Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 May, 04:37 (E)
Ok, Patriots. I think I figured out something we all need to understand.

You probably have seen or heard about the strange weather anomalies coming out of Antarctica. What are they? Who's creating them? What is their purpose is what I've been questioning.

Well, I think it's this:

It's #DeepState ops to warm the North Atlantic waters.

These HAARP-induced weather events are DESIGNED to push warm water from the equatorial regions into the North Atlantic so we have, most likely, the WORST HURRICANE SEASON ON RECORD.

The eastern seaboard of the United States is the target, and more specifically, probably Mar-a-lago!

We've seen 5 of these events over the past two weeks alone. There is no doubt in my mind that these microwave events are moving water and possibly warming the waters at the same time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
So then, by power of thought, we shrink it, to the point it doesn't exist!
06:57 PM - May 07, 2024
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 May, 10:37
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I believe the real answer here is to use the weather control technology we already have - like microwave Doppler radar, to steer these storms away from the eastern seaboard and out to sea to prevent them from making landfall on the continental US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 May, 09:18
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
However, Your answer, I have no control of. What I have control of, is I Pray, I Believe, I Manifest, and I Trust God and Q & Q+!!!💛