Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 11:20
We need to start over!
Congress can't be fixed because it is "ALREADY FIXED"

FIXED against the people, FIXED to line their own pocket.

RepMTG

mikejohnson
is compromised based on his actions since he became Speaker!

https://www.youtube.com/li...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
01 May, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How many fell for the 'fake Christian' act. Sigh....#MeToo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 11:11
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Nana gave him the benefit of doubt as I try to do with everyone, but his actions surly seem compromised.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
05 May, 11:27
I sure did too. Veronica Wolski was a Flynn follower. She had merchandise that he autographed and I happened to win a hat with his signature. Keeping it in the closet until I know the verdict. Man, I wanted to trust him. Sure miss Veronica and her posts from The Peoples Bridge!! 🥹 Such a patriot!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana doesn't know about him being a Patriot or not but I had made my decision that I would not want him in power either way long before Gill lost his shit in public.
I have not seen anything that proved to me that he has done anything illegal really, just immoral in my perception.
Not my way forward.
11:44 AM - May 06, 2024
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 May, 11:51
On the patriot remark, I was referring to Veronica. Don't know if that was clear. This whole thing is rather uncertain sometimes. Up is down, down is up. Some actors might simply playing a part Who knows. Can't wait for disclosure. Praying we actually get it soon.

06 May, 11:52
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Oh Nana is sure some are just playing a part.
Probably some we think are dead also may not be.