Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 May, 10:22
And we support Trump!!!

Inside Trump's plan to deport 'nearly 20 million' migrants from the US

https://nypost.com/2024/05...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
05 May, 10:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Will the Enemy be out of power? for Elections to be Honest?
Will what we're being promise going to be upheld? How do we know that for sure?
How can any of it this be Verified?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
05 May, 11:40
In response Free Bird to her Publication
"I trust Trump" Oh my gosh, that isn't a good enough answer!! 🙄

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
05 May, 11:46 (E)
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
@corpus Look at this response!! 😬 This is the MAGA crowd mentality!! 😬 Free Bird asks very valid questions and the only thing that the MAGA crowd can say is that "I trust Trump!" 😬

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
05 May, 11:57
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Again, I say unto you, these people get paid.

Hes posted 165,848 posts, not many compared to some . . . . . . . . .

And Jimbo has 28,000 followers.

And I`m a monkeys Uncle😂😂😂😂😂

Free Bird @DCast
Consider the time, effort & $$$$ to collect the 'illegals' imported in by the world order globalist. The #DePopAgenda is part of this.
But it all makes sense in a 'nonsense world' where lies are truth and Truth is rejected.
12:19 AM - May 06, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 May, 12:27
In response Free Bird to her Publication
It`s all a sh!t show.
They pile `em in so that Trump can then use it to make every one vote for and back him
meanwhile, these poor people are no more than cattle to them, shunted around from country to country, just to justify a means too an end, to get Trump re-instated to continue their re-set.
Then you can bloody well look out.

Years ago, the writing was on the wall.
I recommended every one that could, should get the hell out of USA.
Now I see how futile that was.
It`s the same the world over.
We`ve ALL been had!!!

Free Bird @DCast
06 May, 12:57
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Yep, once again we see #HeavensRejects at work. Goes w/ Matt 13:36-42 about the Good Seeds of GOD & the evil seeds of the d'vil - the world field under wickedness 1 John 5:19
- - -
I talked w/ a young Librarian yest. (late 20s) who is under the persuasion that I'd like ur take on: Predictive Reality. He uses 'predict' as 'envision'.
Coincidences are just that - 'alot of things happen alot'.
Have you run across this in ur research?
Prediction Machine (brain)
The Prophetic
The AI isn't run by d'vils, is objective
He's reading the 'Anti-fascist' comic book, which he says is very dark, but when I look it up I just see "The Antifa Comic Book". I told him Antifa were violent, but he sees them differently - I didn't get into it w/ him. I figured he's being indoctrinated by the 'predictive conditioning'.
One thing the Enemy uses "Pride", even those who don't 'consider themselves prideful' are, and its used by the Enemy rule over them - a bull ring in their 'soul nose'.