jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 May, 07:12
The more you know...
Phillip On Food:
“Know what you’re buying. This picture has store beef(left), & farm beef(right). There's a visible difference between the two but the differences don’t stop there!
1. You may notice the color difference but the store bought is pumped full of additives & preservatives, including propyl gallate, to protect against spoilage due to long term air exposure.
2. There isn’t a guarantee of where that beef came from, OR how many cows are in it.
Yes, it may have the USDA label on it but as long as that animal was packaged in the US, it can be called a Product of the USA.
And yes, the meat in the left package is not from one single cow, rather scraps from multiple cows. It may have come from Argentina, Canada, or Brazil.
3. The beef on the right is fresher, darker & is farm raised beef. It is filled with more nutrients & flavor. The ground is also from one cow & not just low quality scraps from multiple cows.
Buy from a local ranch/farm!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
06 May, 12:02
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
I bought a quarter cow. Was able to pick out my type (black angus), what it was fed. Ranch went to auction, bought it, started raising it. No hormones. 9 months later (after 55 day dry aging) I got the cuts I wanted, vacuum sealed and flash frozen. Filled a 7 cubic ft freezer. It’s just me so will last a while. Best beef I’ve ever had. I do not eat fat on cuts but I cooked the beef ribs in crock pot with bbq sauce and ate the fat it was so good. I also got tallow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I was also told by the ranch cooking time is less for my beef because stores add water.
12:03 AM - May 06, 2024 (E)
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
06 May, 09:49
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Good to know as well Thank You! 😊