Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
05 May, 02:18 (E)
Every one of these chocolate 🍫 bars....

POISON.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 May, 02:40
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
I remember some years back when the push to dark chocolate happened. It was everywhere: dark chocolate is better for you and here is the science...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 May, 02:44
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
The other one I have always been skeptical about is the charcoal push. I have no info good or bad, but it seem to come on fast and when I looked at a charcoal toothpaste I thought of ashes and it seemed weird so I thought I will wait this one out for more info.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
💯 AGREE

Activated charcoal destroys your teeth and gums.....removes enamel.....

Why would we believe the same dentists that said we need more fluoride (cavity bomb) LOL.....

Lies all lies..(;

Much Love Many Blessings
03:07 PM - May 05, 2024
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Herman Kellerman, click on at the bottom under it