Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 May, 01:28
Quantum Invisibility

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
First Chinese Military Invisibility Suit SHOCKED The US - YouTube

The first Chinese military invisibility suit has become a subject of deep attention in the United States following its unveiling. This technological breakthr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 May, 01:34
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
This is strange, unless I'm going bonkers. I saw invisibility cloaks announced quite a long time ago.
If I'm not bonkers, then maybe the government is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 01:41
In response Every Time to her Publication
I think it was some time ago, I think they are showing the advances with it and some of the uses.

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 May, 01:47
And I just thought of several sci-fi shows and movies where they had 'advanced' it.
Thing is, our government most likely also has the advances.
So why their report?
I realize, Kris, that you're simply informing us, but is THEIR report to scare us?
Anons don't scare that easily! 😊

05 May, 01:55
I don't look at it as FEAR. I look at it as what will they use this capability of. I could say that I hope it would be for all Good use, but we know there is good and bad in this world. So perhaps it is a heads up to people?

Every Time @soTELLme533
Kris,
I do like your take on it.
Just yesterday, I realized that I've been too beaten and have suffered too many betrayals and my experiences have skewed my take on everything.
As I am learning, please bear with me!
02:04 PM - May 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
05 May, 02:11
TY!!! It is only my little take on it, I am sure others may see other things as well! Just learning here!

And yes, survival mode does this to people! And you are fine! Being open to transformation, learning, etc will put you in more of a Living mode and moves you forward! We all have our journey's and each of us do so, in our own time! No worries! You've Got This!💫