Ice Kates @IceKates
The sky opened up for this cool photo of Crater Lake Oregon.
Pure and majestic !

~ photo by Jeff Brushert
05:31 PM - May 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
08 May, 02:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Years ago, when a friend invited me to join her at New Age meetings, the Channeler warned us that the earth was going to split (or something like that) and the only safe place would be Oregon. She encouraged everyone to move there.
I recognized the meetings were evil and was lucky to get away from them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 May, 11:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
It is true there is so much deep rooted evil here. I've heard pastors talk about "ceremonial" weddings they've done on top of a mountain. To many attractions, parks, and businesses names after devilish stuff. We are trying to change it here but UGH what a long road a head. Sometimes it makes me want to move to a red state and runaway from this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 May, 05:32
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Been there. Interesting area.. lots of odd things happen there

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 May, 05:41
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Oregon is something else in the weird to downright evil. UGH.... Even the show Adventure With A Purpose (I think is name) they've found cars and weapons during dives looking for missing persons. The law enforcement in some areas shut them down immediately OR ELSE. People missing..... Bigfoot.... tunnels..... we have UFO base tunnels.