Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 May, 09:20
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Too true, well documented we have a Satanist ran system. Now they don't care to hide. This is the awakening, needs to stop now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 May, 07:42
During my active years working together with other patient advocates, we helped innocent mothers who were targeted by Child Protective Services who wanted to take their children away from them. Typically, single mothers were targeted.
At the time, I learned here have been many reports of CPS=like agencies' abuses.
We noted and compiled these reports so that we could defend the Moms and save their children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
04 May, 07:00
Let's start digging and aharing
I live in Nebraska and the child wefare syystem is bad. And we have BoysTown main campus here too.....!!!!! Oh and Buffet. This weekend is Buffet stockholders mtg. Imagine all the elites that could be corralled. On and on...

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 May, 07:45
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Under the guise of "good intentions" the Clintons enacted laws that enabled the 'kidnap' of children to be placed with Child Protection Services.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 May, 06:23

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
04 May, 05:36
That is very true, that's what they do