Awake Now @Awakenow
I am stunned. Absolutely stunned.

Trump’s support for Israel, and the antisemitic alteration to our first amendment, KNOWING Israel was behind 9/11 is shocking.

Q is nothing more than a psyop at this juncture.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Trump or whomever. We are still going to be ruled by Israel.

https://x.com/themaddimens...
05:07 PM - May 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
05 May, 08:32
In response Awake Now to her Publication
@Pinky8853 I am unable to see your post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
04 May, 05:44
The banksters own everything and everybody on earth....everyone are their puppets, especially the politicians....everybody is bought and paid for...

All the serfs help in putting them in their positions just by playing their 'game', by all their rules....

Humanity love creating all the monsters that they claim to be fighting here, that's what they do best and it's their specialty....

Stuck in the loop and history is always able to repeat itself....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
04 May, 05:57
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Indeed… however, the bankers are the Jews.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 May, 05:48
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
I appreciate you…but know that I have contemplated and thought out many many possible scenerios. At this point the only things I have control over are my body, my vast research, and my vibration/energy that I give to this world. Gotta use what ya got. No FEAR 😊

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 May, 05:58
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
It’s says “page not found”

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 May, 05:14
Is this true? I haven't heard anything about this.

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 May, 05:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I included a link to his speech