Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 May, 03:27
Ex GOOGLE Engineer Selling...

Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt selling CA estate for $24.5M

https://nypost.com/2024/05...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 May, 10:36
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I was on FB when Trump announced 2015.

Trump was on FB.

Regularly, I Made Suggestions To Trump
For Veterans.

Free Everything Everyday
For Veterans...
Housing,
No Taxes Ever.

Give Them A Free Piece
Of What Our Veterans
Gave To America.

I Expect It.
I See No Extravagance
When Veterans Live
In Ditches Most Of
Their Lives.

My Dad Is 95 Years Old Paratrooper Veteran,
Works 2 Gardens,
Mows Several Properties
Every 8 Days,
Totally Self Sufficient.
I Ask Not For My Family...
I Ask For Those
Who Fought, Need Help,
Who Are Not Self Sufficient.

Help Our Veterans.

To Those Who Disagree
Too Bad... Look In The Mirror...
Don't Like It...Get Over It.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 10:49
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I did not mean any disrespect! I have met many a Veteran on the street and they do not even want to be in a home, loved yes, but some prefer being on the street. I am not suggesting that there is a cookie box solution or one for all type of solution, I think your idea is beautiful and there would be many this would help! It would be nice for a solution though for every Veteran!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
I wonder if all homeless veterans on the street really do want to live on the street? Maybe some are too proud to complain or to admit they need help. God bless them - I like the idea of giving them everything. More than anyone else, they deserve it.
10:58 PM - May 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
03 May, 11:07
In response Every Time to her Publication
It would be great to offer them a choice though! Every single one of them deserves our help, but on their terms not ours. Some just want a hand up, some need more than others, but all need and deserve our respect and kindness!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 May, 11:11
Yes, choices.

03 May, 11:02
In response Every Time to her Publication
The ones that I spoke with years ago, no idea if any of them are around now, they preferred it because they said it was a sense of freedom. Although I can't speak for all, no one can, you could be very correct in this!

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 May, 11:09 (E)
Just a guess on my part, however, I spent a lifetime helping and protecting others, and I was stronger than most.
Now that I need help, it is incredibly hard to admit it and ask for help. And you give up your freedom just by asking.