LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 May, 03:25
WHO the HECK is Lauren M Bradley

& WHY do I get LISTS of her Blocking me?

Is she trying to SHAME me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 May, 04:15 (E)
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Wait until she tells you who she is!!?? She keeps claiming to be someone pretty special and important. Maybe she can give me my $100 back… that I gave her to get out of jail. I’m blocked as well…🤪🤣😝😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 May, 04:33
In response Kel Que to her Publication
If I could throat punch anyone on this site it would be her. Sorry you gave her crazy ass money, she should be in a straightjacket.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
03 May, 04:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
She was in a straight jacked they locked her up in a mental hospital. She is a psychopath.

I’m blocked too. Just wish I had blocked her first.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 May, 04:52
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Glad to know my discernment is honed. Good grief.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
It’s the amount of brain cells you have that she fears, people who question her terrify her, she has to block them all. Those who are buddy buddy with her can’t think for themselves.
08:13 PM - May 03, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it