Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Anons don't want to crack the code and beat the game they just want to sit and complain about dead bad guys all day.
05:37 PM - May 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
03 May, 08:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Jesus was frustrated with His disciples much of the time because they were clueless and couldn't piece together what He was showing them. He always had to take them aside and explain what he was getting at. We're no different and probably just as clueless. Many are trying but they really do need to spell it out for us. Codes, anagrams, symbols, riddles, double meanings create uncertainty and keep everyone guessing. It's frustrating to be uncertain about the meaning and even the truth of some posts. Most don't have the time to research & dig because they are distracted by the cares of life just trying to live day to day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
luther renfroe @wesley
03 May, 06:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
well excuuussee me. most of us have been poisoned on every levels possible , food water, 5g , media-ect-ect, we have nano and more in us our penial gland calsified-ect, chakras DNA -ect tampered with, the media-tv with pulsing , word spells and others tech used on us, some getting ssi disability, some working there asses have just to make it week to week and do not get on the internet but use only a cell phone feeding them us bs and more. i could go on but I-AM sick on multple levels got brain fog-tinitus car just broke down , about to loose my house to back taxes-broke living off ssi disability -yet I AM doing my best fighting back WITH GOD IN MY HEART. so exxccuuussee me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 11:38
In response luther renfroe to his Publication