LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 May, 03:25
WHO the HECK is Lauren M Bradley

& WHY do I get LISTS of her Blocking me?

Is she trying to SHAME me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 May, 04:15 (E)
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Wait until she tells you who she is!!?? She keeps claiming to be someone pretty special and important. Maybe she can give me my $100 back… that I gave her to get out of jail. I’m blocked as well…🤪🤣😝😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 May, 04:34 (E)
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
YEP! A lot of anons came together and helped her out in a time of need (all the time). VK promoted her gofundme account and I fell for it…hook, line, and sinker. It was a year long sob story.. then incarceration and an abusive boyfriend. I’ve given to other Anons in need…when I could. She won’t stop my generosity.. but she sure left a bad taste in my mouth. Trust only yourself and our GOD..Frens 🐸

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 May, 04:54
In response Kel Que to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts