Earth Alliance @Hampata
John F. Kennedy Jr.,🚨 [3.5.2024 г. 14:38]🚨
❗❗❗ This is how I see this playing out: ❗❗❗

6 - HR 2435 gets passed, USD becomes pegged to gold again (Just as the BRICS nations are doing)

7 - IRS abolished (per Gaetz suggestion)

8 - Flat sales tax on New products, fixed percentage, likely elimination of federal income tax. Think reversion to pre 1913

9 - Treasury assumes control of the Fed Reserve, assumes control of FEDNOW, and trades a digital dollar internationally that is pegged to the value of Gold.

10 - Purchasing power of the dollar explodes, economy recovers sharply, on the road to American Prosperity.
08:31 AM - May 03, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
03 May, 03:35
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
I'LL TAKE ""ITS NESARA"" FOR 1,000 ALEX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 02:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 May, 11:39
❌ THE ENDING YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

https://t.me/MrPooI_Q

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
03 May, 10:30
The private company, IRS is already abolished, and the fed is already rolled into the treasury. We are over half way there. Praise God and thank Trump!