Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mmm mmm @Milobro63
12 February, 10:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i look to you for the daily deltas! Gracias!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
12 February, 10:47
#ManOfSteel contained the #codex ...coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Walls @mwalls66
12 February, 10:42
Bill Gates is the largest land owner in the US. What's he up to? Nothing good I'm sure.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 February, 10:38
I do fully think many of these people in high positions have been birthed & groomed in the DUMBS. Their symbolism in movies tells us this, like “The Island” & “The boys from Brazil”.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 February, 10:31

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 February, 10:29

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
12 February, 10:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I miss VeteransAlways!

NEO ONE @Neo
12 February, 10:29
Yeah, break the Matrix Code.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 10:23
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
12 February, 10:23
The end clearly won't be for everyone.