Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 May, 03:03
VK Decode
https://x.com/vincentcrypt...

It's a beautiful bright day for yard work
=

Werewolves Of London 🐺 / Slave Drivers Are Still Slaves / You Are The Awakened Warrior / Wet Wet Wet 💧💧💧/ Real Eyes Realize Real Lies All Night Every Night / You Are Getting Closer to The TRUTH / A Man That Is With A Woman Is Closer To God / Ten Years Of Verbal Mental Physical Abuse 😭 / Almighty Divine Gene Of The Holy Spirit 🧬/ Everybody Wants To Rule The World / Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming NOTHING 🐸 / He Is Trying To Run From The TRUTH 🏃💨/ Open Your Eyes To See The Results 👀/ I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight Oh Lord 🦌/ Why Do You Hate Your Twin So Much / I See Her Soul For What It Was Meant To Be / Difference From Moving On And Forgiveness / Arrival Of Holy Spirit Is Apocalypse 💥 / Remember Remember The Fourth Of November ✍️

https://www.gematrix.org/?...
TS 9:42

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸
🦌🙏🏼💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 May, 11:51
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
I might have left out the most important gematria result of this decode…

“Decode: Final Pieces Of Puzzle In Place—Code Cracked“ 🧩👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
Who was the last person that got a post “like” from VK on AU?
What did she post about?

Is SHE a big piece of the puzzle that so many are missing?

⚜️🧩🤔

https://x.com/lilcajundeer...
12:27 AM - May 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
03 May, 02:01 (E)
@Lauren_M_Bradley posted a Fleur-De-Lis ⚜️ (she and I both have Cajun-French ancestry) along w/ VK’s post that highlighted a video on the possible purpose for the ornate, yet sometimes unusable “fireplaces” in structures built long ago…that they were used to harness ‘energy, frequencies and VIBRATIONS’ 🫨

The caption that VK put was:
“We are missing a big piece of the puzzle.” 🧩

The only other post where he mentions the word PUZZLE, was in reference to a chess game with a BLACK KNIGHT highlighted. 🧐

VK made a post back in 2019 of 🖤🤍knights mirrored 🪞. The TS was 1:31. 1/31 is Lauren’s birthday.

VK just changed his banner today—it highlights a USMC bird with a WHITE KNIGHT on its tail.

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 11:00
Question, what does you two Girls have to do with the macro of this
The plan to rescue Gods wealth and Are The missing puzzle pieces to the worlds salvation and the take down of the ancient spiritual war?
How do you Even compute that unless your not sharing WHO you really Are
Like princess Diana?
Or Are you both drunk?
Bcs unless your her or anyone in the macro of things, how do you compute us to compute with this post as any pointer to youz twos being any solution to Humanitys challenges?
, for what your presenting is a nothing burger with no ketchup,no cheese, no bacon
You seem delutional like most selfsentered western woman saying this
It might be me whom is not paying attention to the most important pieces to pur worlds challenges, you two