mars 1776 @mars_1776
Contained in all the chaos being shown, is disclosure.

Enough disclosure to pave the way for full disclosure?
12:13 PM - May 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 May, 12:19
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I'm just paraphrasing, but unfortunately Q stated that there can't be 100% full disclosure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 May, 12:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yeah. I needed a different term, but I wanted it to be short.

By full, i meant as much as will be exposed. It has to be much more than what has been shown and it will have to connect dots for those who can't. However, since they experienced it in the past several years they will be at the precipice and ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
02 May, 12:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It really is amazing how much is out there now. I just wish more people could see it! So many normies still see nothing!

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 May, 12:21
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
They're too wrapped up in their Instagram accounts to notice anything that is going on.