Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
12 February, 09:40
Today it's OUR turn to talk. I've been watching this circus for 3 days. Our President is not the only one on trail here WE ALL ARE. I'm curious how many times I heard "Trump supporters" said over the last 3 days.

I have ZERO doubts that DJT is about to open up a can of whoop ass and show everyone what "Trump supports" are REALLY about.

We held the line ya'll and it's finally OUR TURN!

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MyName IsDurbs @MyNameIsDurbs
We are all hoping for this to be the outcome but do not give up if that is not what happens today. Q said it all has to be done by the book so while they may drop some things here and there, I don't expect an all out KABQQM in the Senate today.
10:11 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Amber Naulder to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MyNameIsDurbs in this post can reply
Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
12 February, 10:29
In response MyName IsDurbs to his Publication
Oh, I know. I do believe this is where the first public battle starts though. Pandora's box if you will. If we expose that Jan 6th. was a set up, that leads to who and why then voter fraud, which leads to exposure and then on and on and on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396