Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
COVID POSITIVE

Jon Bon Jovi's wife missed the screening of his new documentary as she was stricken with Covid - 02-May-2024 - NZ Entertainment news

https://home.nzcity.co.nz/...
05:54 PM - May 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
01 May, 07:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I know who Coverdale is... but who is Covid?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 08:56
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
COVID 19 - The Flu and other things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
01 May, 06:35
Please do not tell us she has a bigger Adam's apple than he does!

01 May, 08:57
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
lol, I don't know. Sorry, but your statement had me giggle.

arba happihr @arba
01 May, 09:02
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
😂😂💕

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 May, 06:29
follow the wives

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 May, 06:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Oh ree hee heely

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
01 May, 06:21
Wow! Who is gonna believe that? That one can be filed under "disclosure" at this point. Ya right! lol