Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 10:44
VK on X - 9:45am Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
27 April, 12:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, I had the weirdest experience last night. I was dreaming - and then I would sort of wake up and there were portals opening over my head - looked more like HVAC openings rather than spinning things. I knew I needed to get up but I could not wake up, I kept getting sucked back in my other dream. I had sleep paralysis so I could not even wake my family member by calling out. I woke up so tired this morning. And I thought to myself are we still having timeline wars because that was not a positive timeline showing up for me, but I was so out of it, I could not do much about it. There was a tall woman in my dream afterwards with white hair that I knew as not of the light. I even remember saying that in my dream. All I can say is WTF?
It was nasty stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 April, 12:56
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
These timeline wars as you call It are some pretty scary &hit
Couldnt sleep much last nite either but wasnt really awake as well
Weird visions, not pretty more Chaos
Terrible headache
You wonder where does this stuff comes from ?
It's a fight
No doubt about that

Desert Dog @Zippydog
I sleep like a baby 99.9% of the time but last night I had trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep plus had weird dreams. This morning the wife said she also had unsettled sleep last night. Sumpin definitely be sumpin.
02:33 PM - May 01, 2024
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Dog, click on at the bottom under it