UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 May, 12:14
Isaiah 14:12-15
King James Version
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

https://youtu.be/Fs8xj_wHx...
Satan’s LOCATION Exposed! // The Complete TRUTH - YouTube

►Speech is completely original and produced exclusively by Grace Digital Network►Music licensed through Artlist.io►Footage licensed through Filmpac.com and S...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir William @SirWilliam
It’s so mind boggling hearing people on here that are deceived into thinking Lucifer is good. It’s really sad.
01:31 AM - May 01, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirWilliam in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 May, 01:52
In response Sir William to his Publication
Mind boggling is very true. It is very sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir William @SirWilliam
01 May, 02:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
And to think, they claim to be fighting against these Satanic Globalists, yet they believe the same doctrine as them? Can you help me understand that?