RAVEN KELLY @StarRider
Drink water where your horse drinks, a horse will never drink bad water. Make your bed where the cat sleeps peacefully. Eat fruit touched by a worm. It fearlessly collects mushrooms on which insects perch. Plant a tree dug by the mole. Dig a hole where the birds hide from the heat. Sleep and wake up at the same time as the birds, you will reap the golden grains of life. Eat more greens, you will have stronger legs and a resilient heart like the spirit of the forests. Look at the sky more often and talk less so that silence can enter your heart. and your soul is calm and your life is peaceful.
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΎπŸ„
01:45 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by StarRider in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
30 April, 10:00
In response RAVEN KELLY to her Publication
I’m manifesting some horses! 🐴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Flanigan @EFlanigan
30 April, 06:14
Excellent Advice to Live By πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 April, 05:53
I just learned a new one, if you see a gathering of cottonwood trees in the desert, they love water, so head towards them for a water source.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
30 April, 09:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I love cottonwood trees! To me it is the most peaceful thing to lay down under a cottonwood tree and watch the sun glimmer on the leaves and listen to the breeze rustling in the leaves. All the better if you are near the water lapping up on the shore line. I'm not surprised to hear that they could indicate water in the area.