Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 April, 11:38 (E)
Why is it during a solar eclipse it turns to go to black. if the sun was millions of miles away how come the light doesn't go around the moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 April, 11:51
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Video won't play Mike. Do you have the link?Thanks in advance,
12:25 PM - Apr 30, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 April, 12:39
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
The video shows the guy recording the total eclipse as it is occuring, and then as you can see in the still shot, he moves his camera to a different part of the sky where the moon is visible. So basically it seems as though it wasn't the moon that caused the eclipse.

30 April, 12:44
Ahh, I see. Thank you for taking the time to describe. Now that you have, I think I did get to see this video once, around the time of the eclipse. Thanks again Mike!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 April, 12:31
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
That sucks that it won't play. I have it saved on my phone and it still plays for me. Unfortunately I don't have the link. I texted this video to a couple friends, and it works for one of them, and the other one received notification of a text, and when he checked our thread the video wasn't there. So I sent it to him again and the same thing happened.

30 April, 12:35
Thanks Mike! It could be an issue on my end as well. I appreciate your posts.