Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 April, 11:03
In response walker Fast to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 April, 10:30
I started doing a few grains of Celtic dissolved on my tongue in the mornings a couple of weeks ago. Immediately started feeling more energetic in general. Last week I forgot a few days and could tell. Honestly didn’t expect this outcome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 April, 08:55
Is Himalayan pink rock salt equivalent to Celtic salt?

walker Fast @Fastwalker
29 April, 09:23
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
If I'm not mistaken, yes

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 April, 10:08 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
NO, they are NOT the same. The Pink Salt DOES NOT CONTAIN iodine, a necessary nutrient but Celtic salt DOES. YUGE DIFFERENCE.

I am on a "transformation" diet where I drink at least 160 ounces of water per day. So I'm also pissing a lot and you need to replace the salt and iodine to remain hydrated and healthy.

I use Iodized Sea Salt. BTW: I'm burning fat like crazy. 😍