Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
29 April, 02:21
Had a visitor form the other side early this morning, it was about our soul and how it goes, From death we have our soul swapped out to the death soul. Was amazing to see and understand to innerstand the way of the working of our soul. I was in bed in the dark and went into where I was shown what happens,than open the curtain and it was daylight. . . We are ok guys with our lost ones, Their contract with god was and is already arranged way before death, We transfer to others maybe dyeing and our soul goes in to help heal the new body. I feel after this I see the soul as a very much different item we think it is. . . Please look at it all as a difference in time to heal another body. . . Thank you God for showing me this side of the soul. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
My brother Paul died, 16 odd years ago, Strange I would get this insight to our souls on this day. . .
03:36 AM - Apr 29, 2024
In response Brian Cook to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eyehavenofucknclue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Cook, click on at the bottom under it