Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
OH,I AM NOT DONE WITH FAUCI..HERE IS SOME MORE...HE HELPED CREATE AIDS BY INJECTION...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF AIDS? AND YOU REALLY THINK THIS MONSTER IS ALLOWED TO SMILE AND WALK AMONG US? šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
10:02 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 April, 02:04 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If youā€™ve not read RFK Jrs. 2 books, ā€œThe Real Anthony Fauciā€ and the more recent one, ā€œThe Wuhan Cover-Upā€, you may want to do so. I highly recommend! Soooo much information, with references galore. If you think heā€™s Machiavellian now, wait until you have this info under your belt. I donā€™t think heā€™d get past me on the street! I believe he is evil personified!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
28 April, 09:41
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
MOST Deep State players have also written books.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 April, 01:09
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
You have to wonder if his person Is an an actor

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
27 April, 10:40
AIDS was a created virus I heard one story it came out around the same time polio vaccination was produced because they use live tissue culture from infected Apes and injected it into the populace in Africa it's patent same as Corona

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
27 April, 10:42
In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication
Definitely more plausible and true than the story about it being contracted by somebody screwing with an ape not plausible able to rip your damn arms off

Robert Franz @afsocrob
28 April, 09:38
In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication
ALL diseases are MAN-MADE. They all have Patents. Pharmakeia - an abstract noun meaning sorcery, magic, the practice of magic arts. The concrete noun is pharmakon whose primary meaning is poison.

MOST Christians who are AWAKE will not put any of these poisons in their Temple.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 April, 10:32
The most prolific serial killers in the history of humanity

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
27 April, 10:11
He was executed long ago. 2022 I believe