Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
27 April, 12:09
Is Cannibalism disclosure ramping up. There’s now a bill being introduced. Fast food disclosure? 🤔

https://twitter.com/Back4T...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
27 April, 12:30
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
The fact that a bill is needed in order to stop cannibalism just goes to show you how fucked up our society is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 06:21 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It also is an example of hard disclosure that is dripping out to the masses before the flood. Softening the coming blow.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 April, 07:38 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
If I find out that McDonalds in fact really has been using human meat in their burgers and we weren't told about it then I'm going to be PISSED!!! AND...I want a meeting with the council of 9 or 5 or the Watchers or some fucking body with some oversight authority becasue there shoule be a GALACTIC UNIVERSAL LAW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FEED HUMAN SLAVE HUMAN MEAT!!! EVER NO MATTER WHAT IT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PRIME FUCKING DIRECTIVE!!! And if some assholes try it then they should be vaporized on the spot! BETTER NOT BE THE CASE JUST SAYIN!!! JVBanon

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 07:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
https://rumble.com/v40nlsy...

This will make you angry.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
I've heard Rabbi Finklestein before! Definitely makes me mad! For sure!
09:10 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 09:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I was sickened the first time I heard that video a few years ago. Evil knows no bounds. [They] must be stopped once and for all.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 April, 08:34
Yes RR and fortunately for us...NCSWIC and I wholeheartedly agree with that! NOTHING! ;)