George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
HAD A POST DELEATED ON FBIBOOK TODAY SAYING IT LOOKED LIKE I WAS TRYING TO GET LIKES AND SHARES........NO SHIT SHERLOCK I WANT PEOPLE TO REPOST MY Q SHIT
08:47 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 April, 09:23
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 09:25
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 09:27
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 April, 08:51
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Isn't that what Facebook is all about, people liking and sharing each other's posts?

Oh yeah, I forgot Facebook is corrupt and censors posts that don't fit their radical marxist agenda to take down our nation.

You must have been over the target! Good work George. Keep posting!

27 April, 08:54
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
YEP I HAD TO READ IT TWICE....FIRST TIME I GOT THAT EXCUSE ...THEIR RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.....I LOVE FUCKIN EM