James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 April, 01:49
Just peeled this Sunkist Orange which the pill came off nicely the orange looks good but taste dry and not a single seed in it.

This sucks

I hope they start producing normal foods again soon instead of them genetically altering the foods and taking away the vitamins we actually need

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
26 April, 12:33
In response James Dean to his Publication
4 = pesticide the scancode
Here in The Netherlands same problem.
I have since found some smaller organic growers in the area
3&4 = Pesicide
8=GMO
9= organic that is good, but hard to find yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
My whole family was from Holland. Sad they mess with the food everywhere
10:06 PM - Apr 26, 2024
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
27 April, 06:56
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yes thats right you must search very carefully for good food. I found some small private growers and I also visit farms where people grow their own fruit and vegetables. Unfortunately I don't have room to grow my own. Anything seedless is gmo.
You can also wash fruits and vegetables by putting them in water for 15 minutes with a tablespoon of baking soda to get rid of the poison on the outside.
It really is a hassle to find healthy food.
Also the online organic sites all lie and us GMO