Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 April, 03:51
🥰🙏🏼
LauraAboli, [Apr 26, 2024 at 11:45 AM]
‼️Moderna ADMITS That DNA Contamination Can Lead to Cancer

A new peer reviewed has found billions of residual DNA fragments in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine vials. In other words, the vials are contaminated with DNA. These findings were not disclosed to the public.

Additionally, Pfizer, in their documentation to regulatory bodies, omitted information about the presence of SV40 sequences in their vaccine.

As such, the COVID shots, contaminated with DNA fragments, can cause anything associated with DNA damage — birth defects and cancers being the notable ones.

https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
26 April, 04:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 April, 04:23
This is NO EXCUSE for Trump. Yes in the early parts..yes she is right. BUT TO DATE, he still pushes and promotes the vaccine KNOWING people are dying from them. So no..its on him now. This is the VERY reason why I will never vote for him ever again. He only has my support right now because he is the face of this operation. I DO believe Trump is a good man..but THIS...no excuses...sooo this was where he lost me. Same thing with col West when he was running for Gov of Texas. He lost me when he went 100% against cannabis. These people should know better. Trump is highly intelligent. HE KNOWS.. He knows they are and have killed and maimed people. HE DOES NOT get a reprieve for that in my eyes. I cant even listen to him anymore. He makes me sick to listen to him. He is always lying to the people. I dont give a fucking DAMN what the reason is. Hes lying..just like lied when he said he got the shot..and a booster. HE IS A LIAR! People making up excuses for him..are still blind! Good riddens.

27 April, 09:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I do understand Your side Fren! 🥰🙏🏼

Love Life @FullwithHope
27 April, 01:36
Someone should urgently tell him that he was lied to 3 years ago. Unfortunately, he still promotes the injection (who is also for children) at his rallies and makes money from it with stock profits. Crimes against humanity are no small matter before God. I mean the God I worship not Trumps "God". Just for the record.

27 April, 09:54
In response Love Life to her Publication
Father in Heaven is Before anyone! This I Believe Also! 👍🏼
🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼