Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 April, 12:00
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 April, 10:30
I told my doc that the worst part right now after my husband passed away was making decisions. Hahaha! He said you need a husband. I said, no I just don't like making decisions all by myself. Yes, Jesus come and help me! All you have to do is ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 April, 08:27
I remind him "remember me...I'm hard headed" lol

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 April, 08:17
HE DOES

J J Larr @3JJL
27 April, 07:54
That would be great!! I would love that!!
💗✨️🙏🙏✨️💗☕️☕️💗

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
27 April, 09:13
hey ya pip, i have a spiritual ritual evryday, i get my coffee and smokes sit down and give my very first hour to the Lord and just talk like he is there cause i think he is. i love this post, have a great blessed day my friend and warrior in jesus

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 April, 08:20
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
I GET UP EVERY MORNING AT 4;30 HAVE COFFEE AND A BOWL THANK GOD FOR MY BLESSINGS AND SAY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 April, 10:24
How do you know you haven't been in his presence? Unknowingly?

arba happihr @arba
26 April, 10:21
Aloha😍
Actually, I think Jesus went to JFK jr, and they put a plan into action.
You know how rumors go 😊

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 April, 10:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I like your thinking😁

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 10:17
❤️🤲✨well,yourfaith is allittakes:)

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
26 April, 10:42
In response memes matter to her Publication
Love seeing stuff like this…….lifts my spirits and lets my light shine brighter!