Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
My husband teaches JROTC and, has over the 8 years compiled a list of 'Things Cadets Say'.

This was heard yesterday

"You do't even know what gender you are, when you figure out what gender you are I'll talk to you." said to a cadet who was butting in on another's conversation.

There is hope, the young ARE learning that what the media/gov authorities says is not true. They are being critical thinkers, not hapless drones.
10:04 AM - Apr 26, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 April, 10:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
No kids are pretty fucking tired of it too
Kids in Utah staged a walkout over that weird ass furry shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 12:34
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Yes, I watched a report on that, even kids see this is mental.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 April, 10:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
One out of how many NPC.
I'm sure he is one of us.
Glad to hear this 😍

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 10:11
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My husband teaches them to question, to think beyond just the first position, and they and their parents appreciate him for this.

The school admin is left, and corrupt, but there are pockets of resistance, this program is one, and has already been targeted in a smear campaign - they failed. 😁