Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 April, 05:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 05:36
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
What a joyous moment that will be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 05:42
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
We must be close though. So this and an associated acct claim that the DS will be allowed to continue until they try to lockdown everyone. Once that happens the mil will arrest the person and remove the foreigners. I read that many may get slaughtered if they fight back. đź‘€

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 05:53
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Well, I don’t know why they would need to wait for that point if they “have it all.” Surely enough evidence has been collected for their crimes. I understand the need for a scare event and all, but I was hoping for something in a Bag of Pigs sort of way, to be most entertaining.

25 April, 06:04
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I read something about the background happenings to this part...the powers that be didn't understand how difficult it was going to be to awaken key souls within a particular time frame to achieve this type of liberation. The indoctrination is deep

Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
25 April, 06:40
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yaaas!