Baba Milev @babamilev
12 February, 09:04
After Dan Scavino flaming 2 part videos on Twatter..
we get a Telegram from George.News
"So who lit the match?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
Interesting as the image shown by X22 on his latest report showed a lit match.
09:28 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamQsoRU in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
12 February, 09:36
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
So many glorious puzzle pieces but Presidential Policy Directive-22...is my favorite explosive one. I have only seen a couple of X22 in the past..I tend to have Q voice in my head about how much they have forfeited$ for years to fight for us..so I dig on info that sparks my interest. I understand the need to make money..but MSM programmed us for years and many podcast on assumptions bit of facts can do the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
12 February, 09:38
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
X22 has been at this for a very long time, very highly respected in the community, and also, I don't see him trying to make money like many others who sell cards, merch, etc. X22 is not a Paytriot, IMO.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
12 February, 09:33
Who is lighting the match in Dan's video?

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
12 February, 09:33
Who is lighting the match in Dan's video?