Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 April, 03:08
Its coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 03:15 (E)
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
The Cristo8 account is a perpetual bear account and almost nothing he has said has ever come true. It’s much like the #TheGreatDefault and XRP predictions. Flops.

It makes sense that everything SHOULD collapse, but it never does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 03:21
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Seems like it but its not time yet. The market AI has been artificially floating the daily numbers. When there's no out and completely nowhere to go, it will totally crash. How many times were we waiting for evergreen and Blackrock to fail. They keep shifting around to help consolidate to stay valid. Quite an F'ed up delay but coming

25 April, 03:22
Plus Trump Just gave Japan the key. They own our bonds. They can't sustain them for much longer. So yikes

25 April, 03:28
I saw that but I haven’t followed it or studied it. Not sure what it means, so I need to look into that.

25 April, 03:41
I would be interested in seeing what you come up with

I watched the video of them in the lobby, and the first thing I noted is Trump seemingly giving him the pedo point. Also, I read that he had these “keys to the WH” made up for many people in the past, including Netanyahu.

Giving “keys” to people for a defunct building like the WH in a defunct entity like DC is probably much more of a bad thing for those people than a good thing.
03:53 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wherethecoulds in this post can reply
25 April, 04:26
Exactly. Thanks