Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 11:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 02:07
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have this in my medicine cabinet. I use it on my skin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
What is its purpose on skin? Keratosis patches or basil cell skin cancer?
02:19 PM - Apr 25, 2024
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 02:27
I just googled keratosis lol, and yup I definitely have a couple that I am treating, it seems to be working.🤷🏻‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 02:30
Awesome again, because I was trying a couple different things and they don't seem to be working. I'll try the apricot kernel oil instead.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 02:22
Yes Mike, I have had a few basil cell spots and now if I see one starting I use this and they disappear. Saving money not going to the dermatologist.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 02:24
Awesome. I've had basil cell spots that I had removed in the past. No more of doing that though. Thanks, Tracey, that's very helpful information 😁